MAULIK S. JOSHI, DR.P.H.
Maulik Joshi, Dr.P.H. has traveled the country extensively working closely with many of the nation’s leading hospitals, health systems in governance, strategy and performance improvement. He will bring that unique expertise and wealth of knowledge to your organization as he speaks to hospital/health system boards, senior leadership, clinicians, hospital associations and other health care organizations.
As a keynote speaker Maulik will share his vast experiences in the hospital field and the broader health care industry, incorporating current research and expertise to help you better identify, understand and address the major challenges facing today’s health care leaders, including:
- Governance – draw from management research and first-hand experience speaking to and serving on hospital/health systems and health quality organizations boards
- Future of Health Care – speak to the ever changing health care landscape and delivery system reform and transformation
- Quality Improvement and Patient Safety – outline challenges facing the field, as well as share operational advice to help make a hospital/health systems quality journey successful
- Innovation – share key learnings from research in critical areas within the health care system including care coordination, cost, disparities, patient and family engagement
Maulik currently serves as the Executive Vice President for Integrated Care Delivery and Chief Operating Officer for the Anne Arundel Health System (AAHS). AAHS is a $700 million revenue health system in Annapolis, Maryland. Maulik leads the organization’s population health strategy, operating in the unique Maryland all payer, payment system. Previously, Maulik was the Associate Executive Vice President at the American Hospital Association. Prior to joining AHA/HRET he built his deep foundation in health care through key leadership positions with the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, the Delmarva Foundation, Institute for Healthcare Improvement, and the University of Pennsylvania Health System, to name a few.
Maulik also brings the governance perspective as he has served on multiple Boards.
- Future of Health Care
- Health Care Reform
- Innovation and Change Management
- Organizational Culture
- Performance Improvement
- Population Health
- Quality and Patient Safety
- Breakout Presenter
- Keynote Presenter
- Presentation Moderator