Jeri Davis, M.B.A. is one of the foremost experts in behavioral healthcare business development, strategy and recruitment. Author of 2 marketing textbooks for the behavioral healthcare field, Ms. Davis has led the revenue growth efforts for two of the nation’s largest behavioral healthcare companies during their fastest growth phases.
She brings over 30 years’ experience consulting and recruiting for industry leaders including payers, providers and public-sector agencies such as: HCA, Value Options/Beacon, Aetna, Elements Behavioral Health, Rogers Behavioral Health and many, many more.
Ms. Davis has assisted the largest behavioral health companies in the country identify future growth directions and advises national and international companies on new product development.
Ms. Davis’ work is always at the forefront of the industry. She has helped launch the first national Autism Services Organization to manage new state mandates for commercial coverage of autism benefits. Ms. Davis and her team consult nationally on implication of parity, growing revenue, new business development and maintain success under ACA.
She is a frequent speaker for the American Psychiatric Association and other behavioral health organizations while passionately working with physicians and executives nationally on understanding industry trends, growing their businesses and finding the right executive positions.
Reducing Medical and Behavioral Health Inpatient Readmissions, and Emergency Department Utilization through Population Health Management and Field-based Care Management Solutions
This session will provide a case example of how payers are developing unique relationships with providers to build out insurance capabilities through networks and unique case management strategies. This session will present a case study of a program which delivered a 60%+ reduction in Emergency Department, medical hospital and inpatient behavioral health utilization through a partnership between a national behavioral health provider organization, a high profile integrated health system and a health plan to deliver an innovative community-based solution.
- Attendees will learn about the silent but dramatic underpinning of behavioral health to chronic medical illnesses and overutilization of costly health care services.
- The session will explain how Field-based Care Management Services are the critical missing piece of the health care puzzle to achieve true long term population health management for the chronically ill and most vulnerable populations.
- Participants will learn about advances in care coordination and clinically integrated networks.
- Executives will hear how this service is designed and priced to achieve hundreds of thousands of dollars of saving for risk-bearing entities.
- Behavioral Health
- Consumerism and Retail Health Care
- Health Care Reform
- Mergers, Affiliations, Partnerships and Networks
- Organizational Culture
- Population Health
- Positioning for the New Insurance Markets
- Service Excellence
- Strategic Planning
- Workforce Issues
- Breakout Presenter
- Group Facilitator
- Keynote Presenter
- Presentation Moderator
- Webinar Presenter