Gregory Wolf recently rejoined Stroudwater Associates, where he formerly led development of information technology-based solutions for healthcare providers and implemented performance management and benchmarking systems for community and rural hospitals. Before returning to Stroudwater, Greg spent four years at iVantage Health Analytics, where he established programs to assist community and rural hospitals/hospital networks to identify performance improvement and operational efficiency opportunities. In his new role at Stroudwater, Greg uses his expertise and experience with healthcare technology and performance improvement to support their clients.
Gregory received his undergraduate degree from Colgate University and his Master of Education degree from the Curry School of Education at the University of Virginia. He holds a second Master's Degree in Business Administration (Beta Gamma Sigma) with concentrations in Healthcare Management and Computers and Information Technology from the William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration at the University of Rochester.
Gregory's recent work has included the following:
- Designing rural delivery systems of care to prepare for Population Health-based policy reforms.
- Developing RPM, a web-based performance measurement portal that automates the production of scorecards, performance improvement analysis, and peer-group benchmarking reports
- Implementing Balanced Scorecard performance measurement systems for over 120 small rural and community hospitals throughout the United States
- Supporting network and state level Quality Assessment/Performance Improvement collaborations with the use of strategic planning, data collection, and data reporting tools
- Strategic planning and implementation for providers and payers
- Delivering Value through Delivery System Innovation
- Health Care Reform
- Information Technology and Data Analytics
- Performance Improvement
- Population Health
- Rural Health Care
- Strategic Planning
- Breakout Presenter
- Keynote Presenter
- Presentation Moderator