Mr. Wegmiller is Chairman and co-founder of C-Suite Resources, a healthcare market intelligence and executive advisory firm. In addition, he is also Chairman of Scottsdale Institute, a healthcare information technology collaborative.
Mr. Wegmiller brings more than 35 years of experience in health care, many spent as CEO of large multi-hospital systems. He was developer and CEO of the Allina Health System, one of the Upper Midwest’s largest integrated systems, for 15 years and then became CEO and later Chairman of INTEGRATED Healthcare Strategies, the nation’s largest healthcare executive compensation consulting firm.
Mr. Wegmiller continues to hold policy positions in state and national health care associations. He has served on the boards of over 20 publicly held corporations over the past 20 years, and currently serves on the boards of three public companies (including MedAssets and Omnicell), and two company advisory boards.
Mr. Wegmiller has written and lectured extensively about a number of health care topics and his work has been published in a variety of national health care publications. He currently teaches health care administration at the University of Minnesota, Duke University and Arizona State University.
A small sample of Wegmiller’s past recognitions include first recipient of the Robert S. Hudgens Award; named as one of “Healthcare’s 100 Most Powerful People”; awarded the B’nai B’rith National Healthcare Award; and in March, 2013 was inducted into the Healthcare Hall of Fame, an elite group of only 90 healthcare leaders including Drs. Charles and William Mayo, founders of the Mayo Clinic, and Dr. Michael Debakey, noted heart surgeon.
Wegmiller has served as Chairman of the American Hospital Association, the organization’s highest elective office and has led many other healthcare organizations.
Mr. Wegmiller received both his bachelor’s degree and master’s degree from the University of Minnesota.
- Current Healthcare Industry Changes
- The Changing World of Healthcare Delivery and Payment
- Healthcare Industry Update
- Providers React to the Triple Aim; Major Changes in the Purchasing Process
- New Focus, New Structures, New Results in the Provider Sector of Healthcare
- The Impact of Health Reform on Hospitals and Health Systems from the CEO or C-Suite Perspective
- Status of Health Reform in the Provider Sector
- Consumerism and Retail Health Care
- Future of Health Care
- Health Care Reform
- Mergers, Affiliations, Partnerships and Networks
- Population Health
- Positioning for the New Insurance Markets
- Workforce Issues
- Breakout Presenter
- Group Facilitator
- Keynote Presenter
- Presentation Moderator
- Webinar Presenter