Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do you help me find a speaker?
A: We engage knowledge experts specializing in a broad range of areas, from service excellence and quality & patient safety, to leadership and the future of health care. AHA Speakers Bureau will work with you to identify and engage a presenter or facilitator with expertise in topics of specific interest to your organization. When planning for a speaking engagement, here are some things to think about:
- What is the goal or purpose of your event?
- Are you looking for a keynoter, facilitator or someone to consult with?
- Is it primarily an educational session?
- Are you looking to cover a particular topic in great detail?
- Are you looking for an inspiring motivational message?
- How do you want the speaker to interrelate with your board or executive team?
- What is the budget and timeline for your event?
Your answers will help us to narrow your search and find just the right speaker.
Q: What are the payment terms/process?
A: Upon the execution, review and approval of the speaking agreement, the client is request to sign the agreement and return it with a 40% deposit of the speaking fee. We bill the client for the balance upon completion of the actual event.
Q: What does AHA Speakers Bureau do once we have selected a speaker?
A: Once a speaker accepts your request, we handle all the business details. We issue a contract and coordinate all communication between you and the speaker to ensure that your program requirements are met. From the speaker bio's to schedules and itineraries, we work with you on all the logistics.
Q: More questions?
A: Contact us and we will take as much time as needed to answer all your questions.