Rural Health Care Leadership Conference
Rural health care leaders are actively transforming their organizations for a new world of accountable care marked by changing payment models, heightened expectations for physician alignment, and a greater need for collaboration. They understand the imperative to compete on the value derived from high quality and low cost care delivery. Many rural hospitals are already improving outcomes, creating strategic alliances, engaging consumers, and successfully managing the health of their populations.
The 2017 Rural Health Care Leadership Conference brings together top practitioners and thinkers to share strategies and resources for accelerating the shift to a more integrated and sustainable rural health system. We’ll examine the most significant operational, financial and environmental challenges and present innovative approaches that will enable you to transform your organization’s care delivery model and business practices.
Plan to arrive early to enjoy Phoenix and join us on Sunday to dive deeper into individual and organizational performance improvement topics through two pre-conference workshops. These workshops afford substantial opportunities for interaction between participants and faculty, adding great value to your conference experience.
The Rural Health Care Leadership Conference offers a powerful focus on innovative ideas, thoughtful insights, and tested strategies for responding to an ever-changing world. We hope you’ll join us in Phoenix.
Strategy sessions will help attendees:
- Gain practical tools for achieving peak operational, clinical and financial performance
- Understand the implications of the new MACRA Physician Payment System
- Revitalize your leadership and improve governance expertise and skills
- Strengthen the hospital’s capacity to deliver value-based care through strategic collaborations
- Recruit and retain top workforce talent through an enhanced organizational culture
- Explore emerging strategies and technologies for improving care coordination and clinical integration
Who should attend:
- Rural Hospital CEOs, Administrators, Senior Executives and System Leaders
- Governing Board Members
- Nursing and Physician Executives
- Public Health and Community Leaders
- Executives of Rural Health Care Associations, Networks and Clinics